Build Data-Informed Digital Solutions
Customer-Centric Software Development
Our customer-centric approach to software development means we have real conversations with your customers to better understand what they want. Through competitive analysis and experimental development, we can determine customer interest without a massive price tag to our clients.
With this knowledge, the maintainability, scalability, correctness, ease-of-use, and updatability will influence how we write your software.
Now, you can take on any project with confidence knowing that everyone on your team is working effectively to build digital solutions that your customers actually want — faster than anyone in your market using tech like open source, third party SAAS solutions, and AI.
Enterprise Low-Code No-Code
Accelerate growth by unshackling internal teams from supporting legacy and resource-intensive run-the-business apps using low-code no-code.
We believe in crafting a solution that solves the problem you’re facing, without jumping directly into full-scale engineering. Bootstrapping allows you to integrate software platforms and capabilities through the configuration of existing services, SaaS and PaaS systems, and cloud architectures into a fully operational solution.
Get to Market Quickly with Minimal Costs
- We leverage low-code/no-code options so you can get an MVP to the market at a lower cost
- We leverage off-the-shelf software solutions that are flexible enough to tackle any application
- Some of the common systems we use: OutSystems, Bubble.io, AWS Amplify, WordPress, Smartsheets, Zapier, NodeRed, Salesforce, Magento, and more.
Software Strategy and Forensics
Get a better understanding of your systems through data discovery, documentation, and analysis in order to refactor, rewrite, or sunset your software solutions.
We accomplish this by:
- Adapting to any kind of technical environment
- Understanding of many different design approaches and patterns
- Recognizing common architectural mistakes and correcting them
- Leveraging a broad skill set on unusual or legacy project designs
- Utilizing analytics to understand user behavior and interaction with the system
- Capturing events within the system to understand data flow
- Mining logs to better understand system behavior
- Deploying our technical expertise in system monitoring
Customer and User Experience Design (CX/UX)
Unlike other software development companies, our approach centers around the customer.
We believe in the importance of interactive, highly engaging conversations with you and your customers to guide our iterative design process.
Then our expert technical designers combine the art and science of customer and user experience, and insights from you and your clients to create the most engaging platforms with highly intuitive, functional design that your customers will want to use.
Technical Product Management
No matter where you are in your software development cycle, we can help set the direction for your business, create technical goals, then manage the development of technical frameworks needed to build the right thing.
With strategic recommendations based on code analysis, team interviews, and data discovery, you’ll receive a project roadmap with metrics and measurable results — making sure you’re on the path toward achieving your end goal.
So, what’s this going to cost you?
Check out this podcast to learn more about the actual cost of software development.