This week we interview Jochen (Joe) Renz, the Managing Director at New Mobility Studio. Josh and Joe jump right into considering innovation in big data, moreover how data will be as essential as oxygen. They talk about smart products and a human-centric system of systems.
The system of systems diagram mentioned in the beginning can be found below.
A big theme throughout this episode is the interconnectivity between products. How products will talk to and charge each other for services or data. This is definitely applicable in the mobility space, but will also become pertinent to many other industries.
Joe presents how products will be their own economic agents and how objects will trade data information in the future. He brings up a tangible example of the lights charging both he and Josh for the amount of time they used the conference room.
In conclusion, the conversation turns to how consumers will trust innovation in big data, who that data will belong to and obviously the genius of Elon Musk.
What’s on your mind?
Are you interested in being interviewed or know someone innovative perfect for this podcast? Leave a comment below.
If you enjoyed #askaninnovator – before you leave – post a review ✩✩✩✩✩ or share AAI with your friends. Innovation is more fun together!
Connect with Ask an Innovator:
Learn More about Rocket Wagon Venture Studios
Connect with Rocket Wagon Venture Studios on Twitter
Listen to our Latest Episodes:
- Beyond Digital Strategies, Solutions, and Apps: Why a Venture Studio is Your Key to Building the Right Thing
- Revolutionizing Software Development (Plus Helpful Advice for Entrepreneurs)
- Creative Coworking: Revolutionizing Where Work is Done
- From Educator to Entrepreneur — The Journey to Becoming a Leader in EdTech
- FrameShifting: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Innovative Problem-Solving